Friday 30 January 2009

I've Been Nominated


This is my first time being nominated for a blogger award so I must say I'm pretty excited. I have received not one but two in the past two days and that has really put a smile on my face!
-
Thanks to Lisa Laree at Sew Random and to Maria Elena. These are both new blogs to me so an extra bonus is that I now have two fab new blogs to keep up with. Maria Elena doesn't speak english so I plugged this in to an internet translator and I hope it makes sense:
-
Maria Elena, gracias por su nombramiento amable y gracias por introducirme a su blog. Estoy muy agradecido.
-
Now I have to pass the award on to seven other blogs. This is hard, to limit myself to only seven blogs that I love reading. I'm sure we are all familiar with the inspiration that other peoples work brings, and I particularly enjoy those blogs that show detailed processes and fine finishes. Anyway, here are my seven (sorry, I think most of these have been nominated before):
-
AlisonC Sewing Gallery. Have you seen Alison's new Burda vest - it's really stunning.
Amanda's Adventures in Sewing. Amanda makes the cutest outfits - I love the colours she chooses.
Tany Sews and Knits. The first sewing blog I found and still one of the most inspirational!
Miss Celie's Pants. Reading Cidell's blog is like chatting to a good girlfriend.
Le Mani D'oro. Anne makes really stylish garments and posts in French and English
-
And my fellow Aussies at:
Lower Your Presser Foot. Ditto everyone else's comments Kristy, we understand you are way too busy with your precious new baby to be blogging much these days.
Sew Tessuti. Since visiting the Surrey Hills store on a recent business trip I am constantly angling to go back to Sydney (a four-hour flight away). I still smile every time I look at the oat I made from fabric I bought there - even though I don't have much use for it at the moment!
-
That's all for now. I have a couple of projects that I will do my best to update over the weekend.
Thanks again for making me feel included!

1 comment:

Tany said...

Congratulations and THANK YOU! (((HUGS)))